Friday, November 19, 2010

XXX NUDES XXX

         Loviez in the winter time my browns, chocolates, caramels, neutrals  and nudes keep me toasty cozy and warm. Below is an outfit I put together for a girls night out, and then on the right a
treat for your eyes mmmm.


It cannot get any better :)

Now some nudy goodies with swatches Enjoy !


L-R: MAC ( Hug Me, Viva Glam V, Warm Me Up, Siss, Bronzilla, Innocence Beware, Honey Flower, Peachstock ) 

L-R: MAC ( Hug Me, Viva Glam V, Warm Me Up, Siss, Bronzilla, Innocense Beware, Honey Flower, Peachstock ) 

L-R: Benefit Sugar Cookie, Gosh Darling, Modele Perfect Lips Champagne, Loreal Crystal Praline, No Name, NYX Sparkling Gold, Loreal Naturally Nude, Rimmel Nude Delight, Bourjois 20 Praline, Rimmel Birthday Suit, Revelon Colorstay Natural Cashmere, Wet n Wild 902 C

L-R: Benefit Sugar Cookie, Gosh Darling, Modele Perfect Lips Champagne, Loreal Crystal Praline, No Name, NYX Sparkling Gold, Loreal Naturally Nude, Rimmel Nude Delight, Bourjois 20 Praline, Rimmel Birthday Suit, Revelon Colorstay Natural Cashmere, Wet n Wild 902 C

L-R : Lancome Juicy Tubes Simmer, Revlon Peach Petal, MAC Frankly Fresh, MAC 2N, Buxom Lips Sandy

L-R : Lancome Juicy Tubes Simmer, Revlon Peach Petal, MAC Frankly Fresh, MAC 2N, Buxom Lips Sandy

L-R : MAC Resort Life, MAC Beachbound

L-R : MAC Resort Life, MAC Beachbound

                                                                        Love n Hugz
                                                                               xox
                                                                               Jaz

                                                   http://twitter.com/JAZMILICIOUS



9 comments:

  1. There are lots of satisfied users that verify fat loss of up to 5lbs a week or maybe more, even though, like all weight-loss product,
    benefits vary from anyone to a higher. If you are going to lookup the
    Internet, you will be seeing a lot of critiques and testimonials pointing to Phen375 as the very best
    extra fat burner in the marketplace today. For that reason what negative
    effects could Phen375 have.

    My website :: diet pills that work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also
    with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
    Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.

    Here is my site :: fat burner reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fairly easy yet it will require some patience plus a heart
    which can be prepared to learn. At now I was attending college and sharing a
    town-home with good friend. Someone who has a foot fetish usually likes some kind
    of feet or footwear.

    my web blog - live sexy chat

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter if some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she desires to be
    available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.


    Here is my blog post Replica Oakley Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I delight in, result in I found just what I used to be taking a look for.
    You've ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    Feel free to visit my website polo ralph lauren outlet

    ReplyDelete
  6. After checking out a number of the blog posts on
    your blog, I seriously like your way of writing a blog.
    I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.
    Take a look at my website too and let me know what you think.


    Also visit my web-site - Ralph Lauren Outlet UK

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cool! I don't suppose I've read a single thing like this before.
    So good to discover someone with some unique thoughts on
    this issue. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that's needed on the web, someone with a little originality!

    Also visit my web site - cheap ray bans

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for every other informative blog. The place else may I get that kind of information
    written in such an ideal means? I've a project that I'm simply now working on, and
    I have been at the look out for such info.

    My site :: phen375 buy -
    -

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back at some point. I want to encourage that you continue your great writing, have a nice holiday weekend!

    My web page: naked ladies

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ finding little notes from my loviez, so do leave me comments. I read all of them and try my best to reply to each & every one of them.

Thank you for reading :)

xox
Jaz ♥