Monday, April 15, 2013

JAZ Ramble




Orange, peach,, coral,  hot pink, neon's, mint, yellow, turquoise and lots of blingy gold. Yes this is spring and summer  for me.
Keep your  make up to the minimum this summer season. Do wear sunscreen and my favourite beauty product is the BB cream. It has sheer coverage but the best thing is it comes with a high SPF which is very convenient especially for woman who are on the go.
Have the money? Go get the BB cream from Smash box. Its the best BB cream out there in my opinion retailing for about
 50$ Canadian.



Looking for a BB cream on a budget ok try the Maybelline BB cream retailing for approximately 13$ Canadian. I am loving it so much. It is a must have for me now as I just slap a little on and there I am SPF protected and have a sheer coverage too.
Have no idea what the hec is a BB cream. No worries read my post on BB creams
http://jazmilicious-beauty.blogspot.ca/2013/02/bb-cream.html


Need a little more of a polished face well use MAC minirelized natural skin finishes  and powder your face lightly. This step will definitely keep your face from getting shiny. No we do not want to look oily and shiny. Not a good look :).



Wear bright cute arm candy. Check out these adorable bangles from Stella and Dot.



A couple of my friends represent Stella and Dot which is a high end jewlery company. One of them is Emily and she hooked me up with  the most perfect spring pieces. I will leave her email address and website information  at the end of this jazaram. If you are looking for statement pieces that will make your outfit stand out do contact her.
I hosted a Stella and Dot trunk show recently  with  her , and OMG we had the most perfect girly fun time. Good food, good company and the best of all, girls got to play with her  jewels all from Stella and Dot. Here are  pics from the event.



chocolate cup cakes, deviled eggs, strawberry cheescake santas, nachos, dips, vegetables and punch

Looking for a cute baby pink blush. Check out MAC Pink Swoon. OMG it does make me swoon every time I look at it. The perfect glow for your cheeks in the summer time.


MAC Pink Swoon Blush

Do not ignore the lippies. Summer is a time for a quick natural looking face. My favourite is MAC Niki Minaj coral Lip gloss. The coral pink lipstick shown in the picture is perfect too and if you want you can top it with the coral lip gloss or even the lavender Niki Minaj lip gloss. I found the lavender lipstick was too light for me however with the perfect lip pencil you can make it work. Any thing is possible in the summer months. :)



Paint your nails. My personal favourite colors  are peaches, mint, corals and blues.



Girls do you want thick, black and long lashes. Try the rocket. I am in LOVE with this mascara. This mascara makes me swoon too.




You know what else makes me swoon, yes FRENCH MACRONS. Yes people French Macrons. I am obsessed with these cuties. They are addictive. If you are in Canada, Costco sells a box of 32. OMG my dear ones  brought a box for me and I finished 18 mini ones. Sooooo delish however I hear the ones in Paris are so much better and divine. My cousins are the cutest they plan on hitting cute cafes selling these adorable lil munchkins in the summer time.



If any of you wish to contact a Stella and Dot representative in Ottawa well Emily  is there for you. Her email address and website are as follows:



I hope you have an amazing fun filled day, have a great week ahead until next time.

13 comments:

  1. ...and you're coming to the cute cafes with us, cherie! x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And also those bracelets from Stella and Dot looks adorable! I like this post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovey for sure I will do anything for my lil sweeties LOL they remind me of my babies hehe. Yes I need treatment :)
    Glad you liked what u read babe and thanks for your feedback.
    Love n hugz.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem honey
      Thanks for visiting xox

      Delete
  5. Will def try the Maybelline BB cream, love the fact that is has SPF in it! OMG those macrons look so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Farah yes do try the maybeline bb cream it is nice I like that it has SPF 30.
      Get your macrons from Costco in the icecream freezer
      Thanks for visiting Hun
      Xox

      Delete
  6. Had a great time at the S&D party! Thanks for the beautifully decorated table :)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks Sweety it sure was a fun party xox

      Delete
  7. I all the time used to study piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of web thus from now I am using net for content, thanks
    to web.

    my web-site liquid vitamins

    ReplyDelete
  8. Asking questions are in fact pleasant thing if you are not understanding something completely, but this post gives fastidious understanding even.


    Visit my weblog :: sytropin

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ finding little notes from my loviez, so do leave me comments. I read all of them and try my best to reply to each & every one of them.

Thank you for reading :)

xox
Jaz ♥