Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Nudey Raves


Creams, lattes, mocha, softness all comes to mind when I look at MAC Creme d’Nude Lipstick.


Look at it, stare at it. How can you resist it. Ok I know what y'all are thinking. Girl it looks like a concealer. I will look like a zombie. No stop. Look at the tube again. Its so sweet looking. We just need to have it, not only own it but ROCK it. Yes. Ok so I am obsessed with  this nudy pleasure.
MAC Creme d’Nude Lipstick is a creamy, opaque pink-toned fleshy nude. It is vanilla-scented just like all of MAC lipsticks and wears for a few hours before fading. It has a pretty sheen to it. 
It is the perfect nude which takes the color of the lip pencil you are using. For example if you will use red then this lipstick will give you beautiful baby pink lips, with a deep purple lip pencil you will get lavender pastel lips.
In my make up bag Creme d’Nude comes with its entourage. I have been obsessed with MAC Chestnut lip pencil and Lise Watier Ginger lip pencil. 

MAC - Chestnut Lip Pencil

Lise Watier - Ginger Lip Pencil

OH MY LORD these lip pencils together with the MAC Creme d’Nude will give you the sexiest pout ever.
So take any lip pencil and  draw the outline of your lips and what I like to do is I do not  draw the cubids bow, and this gives me a poutier mouth. Look at the picture below.

TIP: Do not draw out the cubids bow and this will  give the illusion of bigger poutier lips. Pair your lipstick with lip gloss and Jolie will have competition. People will stop and ask you if you had lip filled in :).


 Fill in the lip pencil lightly. Next apply MAC Creme d’Nude  smack your lips together and you are done. I personally do not use a lip gloss over but you can totally apply lip gloss.

TIP: If you find a lippy is too nude then by adding a gloss over can make it look more wearable. My favourite is to apply a darker lip gloss over a very nudy lip. Try it.

Today I am wearing Lise Watier Ginger lip pencil which is a  water proof pencil and is truly the most beautiful nude color especially for woman of color. You can find this lip pencil in Shoppers drug mart a pharmacy here in Canada.  It is pink brown in color and is very versatile which goes well with all lipsticks. For me it is a must have. MAC Creme d’Nude on top of ginger gives a fleshy, pink browny nudy lip color. It just looks very polished even for an every day casual lip. I am really enjoying this lip combination.
I have also tried MAC Creme d’Nude over MAC Chestnut lip pencil. The result is latte cream mocha nudy colored lips again which just provides such a polished look. MAC Chestnut is again a must have however on its own I find it is too dark for me at least. I always pair it with my nude lipsticks.

So that's it for now. Too much of nudness has made me craving coffee so I will run to grab me some.
Let me know if you have tried any beauty products mentioned above.

Love n hugz
xox

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jaz,

    OMG got the lipstick after talking to you the other day and have already worn it a few times...totally love it. Thanks!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sanu I am glad you like it xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited several blogs however the audio feature for audio songs existing at this
    web site is in fact wonderful.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage: intracal

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ finding little notes from my loviez, so do leave me comments. I read all of them and try my best to reply to each & every one of them.

Thank you for reading :)

xox
Jaz ♥