Thursday, July 18, 2013

JAZMABONDING THURSDAY

Ramadan Kareem

Everyone. Missed you all.  I hopped on here real quick to share some beauties with you cuties.

I have a special place in my heart for Wet 'n' Wild products. They are cheap but are comparable to any high end products. Wet 'n' Wild is well known for their exceptionally great eye shadows, nail polishes, eyeliners and face powders. Personally I gravitate towards their eye shadows, nail polishes and blushes. These are the beauty products I have tried and tested for many years and Wet 'n' Wild just keep on living up to their hype. I was visiting the American soils this past weekend and freaked out. Yes I screamed in Walgreens when I laid eyes on the new Wet 'n' Wild 2013 Fergie collection. Before I share pictures of these cuties, tell me why Canada does not keep up with beauty updates??. Come on. Wet 'n' Wild has come out with a number of beautiful collections and Canadian shelves are still displaying products which came out in 2009. It’s very frustrating. Ok enough rambling. So here is the reason why I completely jumped and scared everyone including my sweety and kids.



Absolutely LOVE Fergie's look here. Smokey eyes, not racoony but sultry eyes and just the perfect nudy lips!


Above displayed are the Wet 'n' Wild shimmer palettes. I have so many MAC MSFs ( minerelized skin finishes) so I totally skipped these, but if you are a newbie and want to play with highlighters these are AHHMAZING !

O!M!G! OMG LOVE LOVE n more LOVE and please you guys get some lovin too ;)


Shown above left - right is a primer, eye shadow pallete, lip gloss and a polish. I skipped these too ! 

Beautiful but I skipped these as well !


Got one of these pallets, could not pass this baby. Look at it. It is perfection !

Got this one too. Guys this is my FAVOURITE from the entire Fergie collection. It is my favourite because look at it, right smack in the center YES my love MATTE CHOCOLATE DARK BROWN ! perfect smokey look right there for ME !!


OH YEAAA !!! Added this baby to my stash. I LOVE it. It is so pretty. Perfect neon lime green ever. Reminds me of a water park and me splashing in it LOL !!
 You guys notice the !!!!!!. Well I am making serious points here people!. Ok next products are for people who read my blog and still DO NOT go out there and do as I rant, ramble, nag, say again and again.
Looking for a mascara? Are you looking for a mascara. Why the hec won't you try this:

I have found that the waterproof formulas in this mascara SUCK . I personally do not like waterproof mascaras, but definately LOVE the blackest black non waterproof formula

For a long time now I have found myself using MAC Summer Haze eye shadow for highlighting my brow bone and inner eye corners. I am sure you can find a gazillion eye shadows this color but loviez there is something so magical, beautiful, and perfect about Summer Haze. It’s a mineralized eye shadow so the product just melts on your skin to create this beautiful soft highlight. I use the lighter veining for highlighting. This eye shadow is my favourite too because its reminds me of a mini MAC MSF. It is perfect multipurpose product for travelling. Now the sad news. IT NO LONGER CAN BE FOUND IN MAC STORES.


MAC Summer Haze mineral eyeshadow
 I have tanned a lot this summer. Loving my tan and am enjoying using frosty blushes and one orangy corally blush in particular. The blushes are shown below:


MAC Marine Life blush / beauty powder
MAC Marine life is a lovely coral beauty powder which I use as a blush. It just gives my tanned skin a perfect vacation glow. Coral blushes look very pretty on all skin tones but I find they look extra pretty on tanned complexions. Unfortunately this product is not available in stores anymore.

MAC Back To The Bronze blush (frost)
 MAC Back to the bronze blush is a bronzer blush with frost. It just dives into  my tan to create this beautiful glow and  sheen. I love the look it gives my cheeks. This product is no longer found in MAC stores.

MAC Cheek and Cheerful mineralized blush
MAC Cheek and cheerful blush also gives a very soft glow to the skin. It does have subtle color on my skin. I am loving this blush a lot. It is also no longer available in stores.

As I have mentioned earlier, I have stopped purchasing makeup products quite a bit. I am fishing from my stash and love shopping my vanity and discovering little pleasures and treasures. It is because of this reason you will notice a lot of products I blog about are discontinued or no longer available in stores as they were from old MAC collections. You all can probably tell by now, I have always had a special place in my heart for MAC cosmetics.

Lastly I want to mention a lippy. With my tan, bronzy cheeks, cat eyeliner and mascara, subtle high lights, no foundation just concealor look, a pale pink moist pout just looks very pretty. I love MAC Lady Gaga lipstick. It’s a lustre finish so I do not need to fuss with a lip gloss. It looks very scary and pink in the tube especially next to a tan, however I wear it to work and it is very cute and subtle in my opinion. I do not look clownish at all.
I am obsessed with Latin beauty and it just balances my bronzy look which I try to create fabulously. Here is a picture of the lipstick if you have not still seen it.
MAC Lady Gaga lipstick (lustre finish)
OK I lied. Three more mentions.

The best cleanser out there. I simply use this and water and it will remove everything and anything on your face especially if you are like me absolutely lazy !


L'oreal Waterproof makeup remover
L'oreal water proof makeup remover is a must have now in my stash. It is a complete dupe for Lancome makeup remover but with a great price point.  



Focus on the HOT PINK cutest razor.

This hot pink cuty is from $ama. No kidding. For a dollar you get 4 razors. I love how this performs and looks. It is the perfect little accessory addition to my shower.

Loviez in the end I wish everyone a great, fun, safe, summer vacation with your loved ones. Smile and let others smile. Live and let others live. What goes around will come around. Karma is a bitc#@# and it will hunt you, find you and bite you.

I shall return with more Jazzy raves and for now take care hugzzzz

xox

1 comment:

  1. you're tooo good :).....Sonia :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ finding little notes from my loviez, so do leave me comments. I read all of them and try my best to reply to each & every one of them.

Thank you for reading :)

xox
Jaz ♥